The EMN welcomes media interest in the scientific and clinical issues that will be presented at the 2nd EMN Meeting on March 3-6, 2021.
representatives can register online selecting the “Press” option. Once
the registration is completed, they are contacted and requested to
provide a scan of their identification/press card to confirm
registration as press.
Accredited journalists will have access to the 2nd EMN meeting virtual platform: all congress sessions, the e-poster area, the virtual exhibition area, industry satellite symposia, and the congress webcasts.
Here below the list of media/press that can register with “Press” fee:
• Magazines, newspapers
• Peer-reviewed journals publishing original manuscripts and having a regularly updated editorial news section or a supplemental conference news section
• News agencies and newswire services
• Broadcast media (radio or TV)
Categories not entitled to register as media or press
Representatives engaged in the following are NOT entitled to register as media, even if they have a valid press card, but are welcome to register as regular participants:
• Public relations
• Advertising, communications and media agencies
• Sales and marketing
• Financial analysis
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Foundations, charities, philanthropic organisations
• Personal website (expressing personal opinions or not regularly writing about oncology)
• Sponsored journalists (providing a letter of assignment/invitation issued by a company) as well as Publishers.
• Photographers or camera crew members usually attending onsite
recording of the education or scientific sessions is strictly
prohibited. Photographing of copyrighted material reprinted without the
prior consent of the study author/presenter is strictly prohibited.
Any type of content captured during sessions is only allowed for news coverage purposes (commercial or educational use of photos is strictly forbidden).